This was a really challenging piece I faced when attempting to register my iPhone onto my Developer account. We were so close to launching it and had to get this done and there is no more “iTunes” and the Mac view of your phone doesn’t show it anymore. So… how do you get your UDID without those helps????
Just like this…
- First, connect your unlocked or locked iPhone to your Mac. (Accept the Trust Device) settings.
- Second, click on the Apple logo at the top right and select About This Mac.
- Third, click on System Report.
- From the Hardware section, click on USB.
- Next up, click on iPhone.
- Check out the Serial Number label.